- Most valuable document is the first coat-of-arms charter issued by King Louis I of Hungary in 1369. It was the first armorial charter awarded to a city in Europe.
- Most significant document is the high privilege of Košice awarded by King Louis I of Hungary in 1347. Under its authority, Košice ranked on the second place in Hungary after the capital Buda.
- Oldest guilds existence certificate in Hungary are the guild articles of skinners from Košice from 1307 in a transcript from 1448.
- Longest preserved town book is town book of Košice from 1393 - 1405.
- Oldest document related to the city of Košice is a donation on the territory of Upper Košice in 1261 from King Stephen V to guests from Košice, Semphleben and Obl.
- Most beautiful gothic document is the second coat-of-arms charter issued by King Sigismund of Luxemburg in 1423. It also includes a coat-of-arms of John Hebenstreyt, reeve of the city.
- Most beautiful renaissance document is the fourth coat-of-arms charter awarded by King Vladislaus II of Bohemia and Hungary in 1502. Košice has been using this coat-of-arms for more than 500 years.
Photo: Gabriel Szeghy, Marián Krlička